1. What are cookies?
Cookies are files that can be downloaded to your computer through web pages. They are tools that play an essential role in the provision of numerous information society services. Among others, they allow a website to store and retrieve information about the browsing habits of a user or their equipment and, depending on the information obtained, can be used to recognize the user and improve the service offered.
Types of cookies
Depending on the entity that manages the domain from which the cookies are sent
and treat the data obtained, two types can be distinguished:
- Own cookies: those that are sent to the user’s terminal equipment from a computer or domain managed by the editor itself and from which the service requested by the user is provided.
- Third-party cookies: those that are sent to the user’s terminal equipment from a computer or domain that is not managed by the editor, but by another entity that processes the data obtained through cookies.
In the event that the cookies are installed from a computer or domain managed by the editor itself but the information collected through these is managed by a third party, they cannot be considered as own cookies.
There is also a second classification according to the length of time that they remain stored in the client’s browser:
- Session cookies: designed to collect and store data while the user accesses a web page. They are usually used to store information that is only of interest for the provision of the service requested by the user on a single occasion (e.g. a list of products purchased).
- Persistent cookies: the data remains stored in the terminal and can be accessed and processed for a period defined by the party responsible for the cookie, which can range from a few minutes to several years.
Finally, there is another classification according to the purpose for which the data obtained are processed:
- Technical cookies: those that allow the user to navigate through a web page, platform or application and the use of the different options or services that exist in it such as, for example, controlling traffic and data communication, identifying the session, accessing restricted access areas, remembering the elements that make up an order, carrying out the process
to purchase an order, make an application for registration or participation in an event, use security features while browsing, store content for the broadcasting of videos or sound or share content through the Internet.
of social networks.
- Personalization cookies: these allow the user to access the service with some general characteristics predefined according to a series of criteria in the user’s terminal, such as language, type of browser, type of browser used, etc.
browser through which you are accessing the service, the regional configuration from
where you access the service, etc.
- Analysis cookies: they allow the person responsible for them to monitor and analyze the behavior of the users of the websites to which they are linked. The information collected through this type of cookies is used in the measurement of the activity of the websites, application or platform and for the elaboration of browsing profiles of the users of such sites,
applications and platforms, in order to introduce improvements based on the analysis of the data on the use made by users of the service.
- Advertising cookies: allow the management, in the most effective way possible, of advertising spaces.
- Behavioral advertising cookies: store information on user behavior obtained through the continuous observation of their browsing habits, allowing the development of a specific profile to display advertising based on the same.
social security number.
3. Disabling and deleting cookies
You have the option to allow, block or delete cookies installed on your computer by configuring the browser options installed on your computer. By disabling cookies, some of the available services may no longer be available.
operative. The way to disable cookies is different for each browser, but can usually be done from the Tools or Options menu. You can also consult the browser’s Help menu where you can find instructions. The
user may at any time choose which cookies he/she wants to operate on this website.
You can allow, block or delete the cookies installed on your computer by
the configuration of the browser options installed on your computer:
- Microsoft Internet Explorer or Microsoft Edge: http://windows.microsoft.com/eses/windows-vista/Block-or-allow-cookies
- Mozilla Firefox: http://support.mozilla.org/es/kb/impedir-que-los-sitios-webguarden-sus-preferencia.
- Chrome: https://support.google.com/accounts/answer/61416?hl=es
- Safari: http://safari.helpmax.net/es/privacidad-y-seguridad/como-gestionar-lascookies/
- Opera: http://help.opera.com/Linux/10.60/es-ES/cookies.html
In addition, you can also manage the cookie store in your browser through tools.
4. Declarations of Cookies used in www.puertasymoldurasvalencia.es
List of cookies and the information corresponding to:
- Cookie name
- Type of cookie
- Purpose of the cookie
5. Acceptance of Cookies Policy
In view of this information, it is possible to carry out the following actions:
- Accept cookies: This notice will not be displayed again when accessing any page of the portal during the current session.
- Close: The notice is hidden on this page.
- Modify your settings: You can obtain more information about what cookies are, know the Cookies Policy of www.puertasymoldurasvalencia.es and modify the settings of your browser.